[Iabs-talk] FW: parade info.

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 19 01:25:34 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Gina Falvo [mailto:falvog at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:01 PM
To: datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Subject: parade info.

David. I posted the parade info on iltalk I hope many saw it if it didnt go
through please forward this to iltalk. The parade starts at elevan am sharp
but be in line by ten fortyfive. The parade starts at 401 s plymoth ct and
van buren by the harold washington library. Head west to dearborn then north
on dearborn to daley plaza. Our march number is forty. The parade area opens
at nine untill three orfour. Our table number is seven. I got a shippment of
braille cards loui braille button and nfb brouchures. Particpants feel free
to bring any other nfb info. I also have a few kernal books. Paratransit
riders can be dropped off 401 plymouth ct and piked up at 69 west washington
for safer bording. I hope this info is helpful. Gina

  _____

Learn more.
<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:
WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1>