[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] Assistance available for state convention

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 08:17:50 UTC 2010

To All NFBI Chicago Chapter Members,

During our June chapter meeting, we approved three convention scholarships,
each in the amount of $175.00.

The purpose for these scholarships is to provide assistance to NFBI Chicago
Chapter members who may be in need of additional funds in order to attend
this years state convention in Springfield.

Decisions will be made on these scholarships sometime before the end of
August.

Therefore, if you are a member of the Chicago Chapter, and if you are
interested in applying for a convention scholarship, please contact me off
list, or call me at 312-675-2541 so that you might receive an application.

Please be advised that all applications must be received by David Meyer no
later than August 22, 2010.

Good luck to all who apply.