[Iabs-talk] Blindness information channel

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 18:08:17 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Occasionally, I like to call attention to NewsLine through various postings.
Over the past several days, we have had several new and interestingthings
come across my email, to be placed on the Blindness Information Channel.  Do
you like to picnic?  Do you like to read?  Do you like to see members of our
organization receive special acolades for the services they perform?  Are
you perhaps, in need of a support group or are you seeking to benefit from
support services, either sacred, secular or both?

If you take a look at the Blindness Information Channel, you will find
articles that address all of these subjects and more.

So, if you wish to engage in the unique experience of reading, try
NFB-NewsLine and the Blindness Information channel.  Thanks to the wide
variety of newspapers, magazines, TV listings and other special postings,
there is bound to be something that will peak your interest.

If you already subscribe to NewsLine, you know what I mean.  If you have yet
to subscribe to NewsLine, please contact me off list.