[Iabs-talk] Senior Fair Meeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Mar 8 01:28:18 UTC 2010

Good evening!

The Senior Fair committee will hold its first meeting of the year on Sunday,
March 28, at 7:30 p.m. The teleconference number is 712-580-7700, code 6324
(NFBI). We will begin planning for this year's Senior Fair to be held in
Springfield to kick off our annual state convention. We will be discussing
what we might want to change from last year, possible exhibitors, and other
particulars that we can plan for this early. Everyone is welcome and
encouraged to attend. We need your ideas and input!

Kelly