[Iabs-talk] Board Meeting 3/21

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Mar 13 21:06:46 UTC 2010

NFBI Board Meeting Agenda

March 21st 2010

Conference Call.

We will have a March 21, NFBI board meeting.  We will start at 6:00. Call
into 712 580 7700 and use code 6324.   On the agenda are:

Secretary's report minutes 2/17/10  Debbie S.

Treasurer's unofficial report

Presidential Report

Update on meeting with Comm Saddler

Update on Lighthouse proposals

IL dept of Rev DONE

Illinois Instructional Materials Center - funding cuts

Webpage - Patti  -- Bill L.

BSPC appointments -

Charlene, Dave, and Larry Whewell

Parents seminar update Debbie Stein

Advocacy committee report - Annette

State legislation committee report Bill or Mary Lou

Update on last meeting.  Update on Braille and Custody bills.

Development Committee - Cathy Randall

PR committee  Debbie P or Charlene E.

Sales Committee - Debbie P

Transportation Committee - Jemal  P.

Imagination Fund LeAnne M.

        Need to sign up

Approval of annual reports.
e-mailed to committee chairs and the board on 2/17/10
Sales   -- tabled to update

Secretary - appointment  - Patti

National Convention -  Patti

State Convention  - Denise and Patti

Agenda planning - What do we want.

We will need a brief executive board meeting to approve modify etc our
executive board meeting minutes of 2/17/10.

Let me know if you have additional agenda items.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org