[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Mar 14 22:38:03 UTC 2010

The Chicago Chapter will meet next Saturday, March 20, at the Exchequer Pub,
226 S. Wabash at 1 PM.  We will start with our program entitled "How to Kill
A Chapter".  It is a short speech read by Marc Maurer.  We will discuss
that.  Our regular business meeting will follow.  Our meetings are open.
Please come and bring a guest.

If you have not already paid your dues for 2010, you must do so in order to
vote in our upcoming elections in April.  Please remember that our April
chapter meeting will be April 17 instead of April 10.

Also, don't forget our chapter board meeting conference call tonight at 7.
Call 1-712-580-7700 and use code Chicago (2442246).  Our meetings are open.

Connie Davis

Listen to the True Oldies Channel  <http://www.trueoldieschannel.com>
http://www.trueoldieschannel.com or WLS FM  <http://www.947chicago.com>
http://www.947chicago.com