[Iabs-talk] April Chicago Chapter Meeting

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Mar 21 16:32:29 UTC 2010

The April meeting of the Chicago Chapter will take place April 17, which is
the third Saturday of the month.  Please make a note of that.  We will have
chapter elections and our annual Meal Appeal Auction.  Non-perishable food
items, gift certificates from restaurants, cooking utensils, appliances,
cookbooks etc. are welcome.  If you donate gently used items, please make
sure they are clean and in working condition.

If you plan to run for election, please make sure to ask someone to nominate
you.  If you plan to nominate someone, please consult the person beforehand.
Our suggested slate is as follows:  President, David Meyer; First Vice
President, Denise Avant; Second Vice-President, Connie Davis; Secretary,
Debbie Stein; Treasurer, Steve Hastalis; Board Members, Mary Lou Grunwald,
Debbie Pittman, Jemal Powell and Patti Chang.  Anyone is free to run for any
office they desire.  In order to vote in this election, according to our
current constitution, you must have paid your dues the meeting prior to the
election and have attended at least one chapter meeting during the prior
calendar year.

The meeting will start at the usual time of 1 PM and run until about 3:30 to
4:00.  It will be held at Exchequer Pub at 226 South Wabash, Chicago,
Illinois.  Our meetings are open and all are welcome to attend.

If you have any questions about this meeting, please contact our President,
David Meyer by calling him at 708.209.1767 or 312.675.2541 or by e-mailing
him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Connie Davis