[Iabs-talk] Fw: Registered Participants from Illinois-Race for Independence

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Mar 30 14:57:42 UTC 2010

Below is a list of those who signed up for the race for independence from
IL.  If we get 3 more, we can have IL in the drawing 4 times which might be
more than any other state.  Please call Ann Marie and sign up at 410 659
9314 x 2371.  We need you all.  Thanks.

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products
to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org