[Iabs-talk] Imagination Fund

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu Nov 11 22:28:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the National
Federation of the Blind (NFB) Imagination Fund. Please help support me in
this important project by contributing generously. The imagination fund
helps programs which support new and exciting projects in our state
affiliates.  For example:  Illinois has received money to help with parents
and senior seminars as well as our youth transitions club.   For more
information about this volunteer fundraiser and its programs, you can visit
our Web site.

To make a donation online, visit my personal page.  I am listed as Patti
Chang.  If "personal page" is not a link in your e-mail, go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Search on my name, Patti Chang, after clicking
on sponsor a participant or team.

To send a donation by mail, make all checks payable to NFB Imagination Fund,
noting support for Patti Chang, and mail them to 200 East Wells Street at
Jernigan Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21230.

Whatever you can give will help--it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your
support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Patti Gregory-Chang.  Esq.