[Iabs-talk] At Large agenda revised

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 20:17:19 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 10/3/10 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me
with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and I look forward
to your participation.

Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 10/3/10

Self Introductions (name, where you're from, how long you have been in the
at large chapter)

Funny blindness moments (Have ourselves a good laugh as we talk about our
funniest stories having to do with blindness

Bolotin Awards (since there is no new Presidential release)-Dave Meyer

State report--Patti Chang

    committee reports-Bob Gardener--New At Large Braille Reading Group

Program: All About Convention 2

   Last minute things to know before coming to convention

Talk about first experiences with attending convention-Patti Chang plus
anyone else who's interested

Finalize what role this chapter should play at State Convention

Is anyone from this chapter who will be at convention interested in
performing a group song at the IABS Idol on Friday, Oct 8? The theme is
patriotism.

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment