[Iabs-talk] Streaming of Ilinois Convention 10/8 -10/10

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Oct 3 15:58:30 UTC 2010

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois will be streaming our
convention next weekend.  First and formost, we will stream our banquet on
Saturday night beginning 7:00 central time.  Dr. Maurer is our keynote
speaker.  We will also stream our general sessions Friday night (including
the popular IABS Idol, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday
morning.

The link is:  http://gamebird.ehhh.us:8000/nfbi.m3u

Please mark it as a favorite now or save this e-mail.  We are very excited
to do this and want as many to join us as possible.