[Iabs-talk] Convention agenda on channel

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 17:59:02 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

The agenda for our 2010 state convention is now on the Blindness Information
Channel of NFB-NewsLine.  If you are a NewsLine subscriber, feel free to
listen anytime, anywhere.  If you are coming to the convention and have yet
to subscribe, please look me up.  I can sign you up for NewsLine so that you
may follow the convention, listen to a local newspaper, find out what is on
TV, read a host of magazines, and find out about a number of different
agencies serving the blind in Illinois via the Blindness information
channel.

With so much to offer, and with no charge being passed on to subscribers,
one has every reason in the world to make NFB-NewsLine a part of their day.