[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Tue Oct 12 02:12:12 UTC 2010

The Chicago Chapter will meet this Saturday, October 16, at 1 PM, at our
usual meeting place, the Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash. Due to the absence of
Patti Chang, we will not be reviewing the constitution, as planned. As of
right now, Dave Meyer is working on tentative plans for the program. This
will be announced later this week. Please come and bring a guest. Our
meetings are open and anyone is welcome to attend.
If you have any questions about our chapter or this chapter meeting, please
contact Dave Meyer our chapter president either by e-mail:
datemeyer at sbcgobal.net or by calling him at:   312. 312.675.2541.
Hope to see all of you there!

Connie