[Iabs-talk] FW: Games night reservations

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 21:21:35 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer [mailto:datemeyer at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 2:22 PM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List'
Cc: 'Illinois Association of Blind Students List'
Subject: Games night reservations

Hello Everyone,

As many of you already know, we have changed the venue for our games night.
The place is Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash, Chicago, same
place as our Chicago Chapter meetings.  The date is Saturday, November 6 and
the time is 5:00-9:00 P.M.  We will continue to charge $25 for this event.
This will entitle you to pizza, salad, and unlimited soda, coffee or tea.

As Exchequer needs a count by Thursday evening, reservations for this event
will be accepted until noon on Thursday, October 21.  RESERVATIONS WILL NOT
BE ACCEPTED BEYOND THE ABOVE TIME AND DATE.

Also, if you have not paid in advance, you MUST pay at the door.

To reserve your spot for this event, please call Ken Staley at 773-472-3085
or David Meyer at 312-675-2541.  Or you may email me off list at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Hope to see you there.