[Iabs-talk] Newsletter & Committee

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sat Sep 4 17:30:46 UTC 2010

If you want to submit and article for the newsletter, please send via e-mail
to either Debbie Stein or me. The deadline is September 15, with a target
publication date of October 1.
ATTENTION CHAPTER PRESIDENTS: If you want news of your chapter events in the
newsletter, please include activities from October through December. Your
meeting dates will be included in the NFBI calendar.
We already have several articles on the way and we'd like to include yours!
If you'd like to serve on the committee, please contact Patti, Debbie or me.
If you have a Braille embosser and would be able to help with duplication of
the Braille version, please contact me off-list.
Thank you!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Connie Davis
Listen to the True Oldies Channel  <http://www.trueoldieschannel.com>