[Iabs-talk] Isvi newsletter on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 16:23:47 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

One of the subjects that came up during an Alumni Town Hall meeting was to
find more ways to disseminate ISVI Happenings, the school newsletter.  I was
just sent a copy of the August edition, and it is now on the Blindness
information channel of NFB-NewsLine.

You can  find a section for the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired
under the Illinois Information Channel which is located under Your States
information channel which is option 2 from the main menu.

We will continue to feature this newsletter, as well as other information
from ISVI as we get it.