[Iabs-talk] State convention registration

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 22:57:49 UTC 2010

Kelly and all,
As much as I would like to attend, I will more than likely be rather busy helping my wife with the delivery of our baby girl.
I hope to keep up with the list for reports concerning all of the activities. It's a shame that we won't be able to stream any of the sessions. If there is anything that can be done from afar, please don't hesitate to ask.
Regards:
Hai