[Iabs-talk] FW: games night

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Thu Sep 30 02:23:50 UTC 2010

Connie Davis
Listen to the True Oldies Channel http://www.trueoldieschannel.com or WLS FM
http://www.947chicago.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Patti Gregory-Chang [mailto:pattichang at att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 7:11 PM
To: Connie J. Davis
Subject: games night

Can you post this please?

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products

to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org