[Iabs-talk] correction

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 10 21:54:37 UTC 2011

I have to make a couple of corrections regarding the shirts and posters
which will be auctioned off next week.  The shirts are Blind Driver
Challenge shirts.  The posters are Rolex 24 posters.  My post last night had
that information turned around.  One thing that remains correct is that any
of these items can be yours, if the bid is right.  So, to quote that famous
phillosopher Johnnie Olson who worked as Bob Barkers sidekick, "come on
down!"  You could be the next winner if the bid is right.