[Iabs-talk] Help Spread the Word about our at Large Chapter

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Aug 13 14:37:24 UTC 2011

Linking the Blind of Illinois one phone call at a time

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois continues to change what it
means to be blind through "tips and tricks," resources, advocacy, and common
fellowship. We strive to make it easier for members to live successful,
fulfilling lives.  Much of this connection happens at meetings of local
chapters such as Chicago, Kankakee, the Quad Cities, the
Springfield/Jacksonville area, and Belleville.  Those who are unable to
attend local chapter meetings are invited to participate in our At Large
Chapter, which meets via conference call.

The Chapter confers on the first Sunday of each month at 7:00 P.M.  Those
wishing to participate should call in to (218) 936-1200.  When prompted for
an access code, enter 6324, which stands for NFBI.  Our meetings are
informative, uplifting, and thought provoking.  We look forward to your
participation and to meeting you. For more information, please contact me at
630-823-7143.

Cordially,

Leslie Hamric

NFBI At Large Membership Coordinator

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org