[Iabs-talk] Certificate list now on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 01:52:21 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

For all who are interested in supporting our affiliate with a shopping
certificate, the newest vendor list is now on the blindness information
channel of NFB-NewsLine.

To find it, do the following.
1.  Go to the blindness information channel.
2.  Go to the NFB of Illinois information channel.
3.  Go to the section NFBI shopping certificate list.  The current Manna
list is the only article in this section.  As these lists change frequently,
we will present a new list for each certificate order.

Please check with either Patti or Joe Monti to find out how much longer the
current certificate order is in force.

So, without further ado, may there be good shopping, good reading and good
eating for all.