[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 11:52:18 UTC 2011

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago chapter will meet
on Saturday, September 10 at Exchequer Pub, 226 South Wabash Avenue,
Chicago.

Activities will begin with our Fall Membership tea at 11:30 A.M.  This is a
time for all of us to enjoy refreshments, kick back and take a little time
to get to know each other.

/The business meeting will begin at 1:00 P.M.  Our guest speaker will be
Cara Levinson,.  Ms. Levinson is the Officer of Disability Compliance for
the Chicago Transit Authority.  So, if you are interested in public
transportation issues and trends, this is a program you will not want to
miss.

?Also, please remember that the Chicago Chapter has a bus for the upcoming
state convention in Rock Island.  We still have lots of seats left and
transportation options to Rock Island are few and far between.  So, if you
wish to take this bus to and from convention, please submit your payment of
$50 to Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter Treasurer during the September
meeting.  If you wish to ride one way on the bus, the fair is $30.00.
Checks should be made payable to NFBI Chicago Chapter.

We look forward to seeing all of you at this meeting.