[Iabs-talk] next at large meeting

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 14:27:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 9/4/11 at 7:00 pm.  All are welcome.  Please call
218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward to your participation.
Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 9/4/11

Brief Self Introductions (name, where you’re from, how you heard about the at large chapter)

Presidential Release—Dave Meyer

State report—Patti Chang

Program: benefits of using a white cane and cane travel vs. guide dog travel—Patrick Olson, Ryan Wilms, and Connie Davis
Old business
At Large needs to decide on the theme for IABS idol during the NFBI 2011 convention.  We will revisit the suggestions given from the August meeting, add others, and vote on one.
New business: find out who is interested in or will be coming to convention from this chapter

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment