[Iabs-talk] Colleagues for coin contest

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 16:15:55 UTC 2011

Hello Chicago Chapter members.

We currently have a contest called the Coleagues for Coin contest.  The
object of the contest is to recruit more members for the National Federation
of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter.

The object of this activity is for an individual to earn the most points
between now and the end of the calendar year.  One can earn points by
recruiting members and having those members attend chapter meetings,
committee meetings, or conventions.

As the September meeting features a membership tea, where we will have time
to relax and get to know each other, it would be a great time to bring new
members into the organization.

Please remember to find a friend and bring him or her in.  It also helps if
you keep them interested.  For the meetings a new member attends, the more
points you earn if you brought that new member in.

So, if everyone can bring one, we shall all join together in fun.

The contest winner will earn an uncirculated Louis Braille Commemorative
coin, with the winner to be announced during the January, 2012 meeting.

Good luck to everyone.