[Iabs-talk] Guide Dog Division?

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Mon Aug 29 22:00:43 UTC 2011

As you may know we have a national Guide Dog User division.  I would like to
know if there is interest in a NFBI guide dog committee in Illinois.  We
would educate, advocate, and deal with guide dog issues which have a local
flavor.  Please let me know offline if you are interested.
pattichang at att.net.  We might even get something going at convention this
year in October.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org