[Iabs-talk] Sleeping on the job

Dale Sczweck dale.sczweck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:18:33 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I wanted to apologize for not being at last night's meeting. My afternoon nap turned into a much longer affair than I had anticipated. I wanted to give an update via e-mail.

Membership committee
I am planning a meeting for Sunday February 20th at 3pm. Everyone who is interested in membership is welcome to join us. We will be using the NFBI conference line and the code is IABS 4227.

TVI and RT outreach project
I think that this project has a lot of potential. I was thinking of possibly acting on this idea in the fall of this year. I think this is a great post convention project. If anybody has any ides or comments please let me know.

Again, I wanted to apologize for sleeping through our meeting. I'll be sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks and take care.

Dale Sczweck
1004 W. Lincoln Hwy.
APT H1