[Iabs-talk] Board Meeting 2/20

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Feb 19 16:35:01 UTC 2011

Please join us.

2/20/11 Draft Agenda

NFBI Board Meeting

Conference Call 218 936 1200 code 6324

Let me know if you have additional agenda items please.  If you are assigned
a topic and can't attend in person or by phone, please send a written report
to me ahead of time so that it can be distributed.  Thanks for all you do.

Minutes from 1/23/11

Treasury

Membership Building Seminar update:

Denise Avant Coordinator

Contract is done

Agenda Meeting 2/23 at 7:30

Parents' Seminar Debbie

Conventions: Patti, Denise, Chris J.

Quad Cities   $72 room rates, will be under our max food pricing

Specs for set ups - feed back needed

Chappel Deadlines

          3/1 parents seminar

          5/1 national convention

Imagination Fund - Race for Independence

Need more to register

LeAnne has an idea

Web page - Byron

          Moving along

Annual reports

          Some are still due.

At Large Chapter Report - Leslie

Washington Seminar - Annette

          Seminar

          Follow up visits

ISVI Report -

          Alumni - Denise

          Newsline - Dave

          Governor's office - Patti

Development Grants - Cathy

          Board members

          Chapter presidents

          Scholarship winners contacted?

Other old business - Please try to tell me ahead of time.

New business - Please try to tell me ahead of time.

Next Meeting

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org