[Iabs-talk] FW: [il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Help Continue Funding for AccessibleMaterials!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 19:26:01 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Gardner
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:23 AM
To: iltalk; Annette Grove
Subject: [il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Help Continue Funding for
AccessibleMaterials!

It's time for legislative action again!  Please consider contacting our
senators as described below.  Note that there is a sample E-mail which you
can tailor to suit yourself.  If we don't act on this and similar actions,
I'm afraid in the future us in the blind community are going to be put into
the category of those "not worth worrying about."

Bob