[Iabs-talk] o.t.question about burning mp3 files to CD

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 21:36:10 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I have a question about burning mp3 files to CD using Windows Media
Player 11.  My burn doesn't seem to complete itself and I am getting the
following message: "Windows has encountered an error while burning.  Verify
the burner is connected/installed correctly and try again." I've also been
getting this message with another CD burning program, Toshiba Disk Creator
which came with my laptop. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Leslie