[Iabs-talk] FW: [il-talk] next at large meeting

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:03:33 UTC 2011

FYI.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531
e-mail:
liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Visit my LiveJournal:
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/lizbot

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Leslie Hamric
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 10:55 AM
To: iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net; Joy Wolf; NFBI at large Nikki Martin; il-talk at nfbnet.org; list nfb IABS; mrvic at netscape.com; danny363 at frontier.com; deekjackson at gmail.com; NFBI at large Nikki Martin
Subject: [il-talk] next at large meeting

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 7/10/11 at 7:00 pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward to your participation.

Leslie Hamric

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 7/10/11

Self Introductions (name, where you’re from, how long you have been in the at large chapter)

Presidential Release—Bill Reif (only if there is a new release on the NFB website)

State report—Debbie Stein

Program: all about usefulness of National Convention for At Large chapter, benefits of using a white cane, and cane travel vs. guide dog travel—Patrick Olson, Ryan Wilms, and Connie Davis

Old business

New business:)

Schedule next meeting

Adjournment