[Iabs-talk] Agenda for 8/6 mtg

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu Jul 28 18:54:21 UTC 2011

8/6/11 9:00 Draft Agenda

NFBI Board Meeting

Holiday Inn Rock Island

Conference Call 218 936 1200 code 6324

Let me know if you have additional agenda items please.  If you are assigned
a topic and can't attend in person or by phone, please send a written report
to me ahead of time so that it can be distributed.  Thanks for all you do.

Amended Minutes 3/20/11 Executive Board meeting  e-mailed 6/11/11

Minutes 5/22/11

Treasury

2nd quarter official report

Convention National

          Reports on meetings attended

                    White Cane - Cathy Randall

                    Federation Regeneration - Casandra C

                    NABS - Ronza and Patti

                    Library - Bruce P and Dave M

                    Membership - Kelly D.  Mary G.  Gina F

                    P.R. Debbie P.  Jessica L. Patrick O

                    Newsletter - Debbie S. and Glenn M

                    Back to Basics - Patrick O Dave M.

                    Grant Writing Cathy R.  Debbie P.

                    Legislation - Glenn M Jemal Powell

                    IEP Training - Patrick O.  Jessica L.

          How did Mentoring go

Imagination Fund -

          Where is IL in the rankings?

          Draw for the coin

Conventions: Patti, Denise, Chris J.

Quad Cities   $72 room

Exhibitors

Reports

          E-Bay

          Walk

          General Sessions

          Braille is Beautiful

          Parents

          Students

          Significant Others

          Scholarship

          Youth Slam and Grant Recipients

          LAW participants

          BRAL kids for parent breakfast.

          Alexa Schwickow

          Employment Panel

          Politicians

          PR where are we

Web page - Byron

          Pics

          Training? Blog etc.

Annual reports

          Some are still due.

          Legislation State Bill  reminder sent 4/24 and 7/28

          Parents - Debbie  reminder sent 4/24 and again 7/28/11.

          Parents' Seminar e-mailed 6/12/11

          Membership Seminar  e-mailed 6/19/11

Sales Comm Report

          How did we do at national

Fund Raising

          Concert at Ex Checker  $400

          Octoberfest for 9/17/11 from 4:00 to 9:00?

          Certificates - need someone to coordinate it

Washington Seminar - Bob Gardner, Annette

          Follow up visits

          Kirk and Durbin are done

Audio Equipment  - E-Mail sent 7/25

ISVI Report -

ATM testing

Planning for next year

          Bell?

          Parents?

          What else?

Other old business - Please try to tell me ahead of time.

New business - Please try to tell me ahead of time.

Next Meeting

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org