[Iabs-talk] Don't forget the chicago chapter meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 01:23:42 UTC 2011

Hello all NFBI Chicago Chapter members,

Don't forget the March 2011 meeting of the National Federation of the Blind
Chicago Chapter, to be held at Exchequer Pub on Saturday, March 19, 1:00
P.M.

We will have a program you won't want to miss.  Anyone who attends this
meting will get to listen to history in the making, as we will be listening
to the Blind Driver Challenge, as well as the press conference held
immediately afterword.

Also, don't forget to bring your wallets and checkbooks, as you will have a
chance to secure either a Blind Driver Challenge shirt, or a Blind Driver
Poster signed by Dr. Marc Maurer, our National President, and Mark Ricabono,
Director of our Jernigan Institute and driver of the Challenge vehicle.

So come one and all.  You won't want to miss this meeting.