[Iabs-talk] Chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 19:45:27 UTC 2011

The Chicago Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois will
meet on Saturday, May 14 at Exchequer Pub, 226 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago.

The day will begin with a membership tea at 11:30 A.M.  The meeting itself
will begin at 1:00 P.M.  Our program item for this month will be a
discussion on audible traffic signals.  This will include a history of the
evolution of these devices and a discussion on how chapter members feel
about audible traffic signals in their present form.

Also, we will be trying something different with the agenda this time.
Agenda items will be drawn from a hat while the meeting is taking place.
So, other than the call to order and the announcement of the meeting
adjourning, the order of agenda items will be determined by the luck of the
draw.  That should make the meeting more fun and interesting for all.

So come on out and join us for the May Membership Tea.