[Iabs-talk] Survey on adult rehabilitation and employment

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 10:09:00 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I was aske by Scott White to post the following request on NewsLine.  I also
thought it might be appropriate to post this to our list serves as well.

If possible, please tell your friends who do not have email, or who are not
on our list serves about this survey offer.  It can be found as a separate
section under the Illinois Information Channel of the Blindness Information
Channel of NewsLine.

Thank you all.

Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

This survey is intended for adults who are blind or visually impaired, and
who are of employment age. The purpose of the survey is to gain some
information about your experiences with Vocational Rehabilitation; your
experiences with adjustment training, education, and employment.

For your convenience, we have two options for you to complete the survey.
They are:

1. You may complete the survey online at: www.pdrib.com/ares

2. You can contact our office and someone will take your responses over the
phone. Call 3 1 8-2 5 7-4 5 5 4, or e-mail dseilhan at latech.edu to make
arrangements.

This survey should not take more than ten minutes of your time. All of your
be released about you in any form. You will be entered into a drawing where
5 individuals will win a $100 VISA gift card. Questions/concerns may be
directed to Edward Bell, ebell at latech.edu, 3 1 8-2 5 7-4 5 5 4.