[Iabs-talk] Bus to convention

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 12:23:00 UTC 2011

I will have to check this out with Steve, but this is what I think is
happening.  The 1-way fare for the bus will be $30 with a roundtrip fare
priced at $50.

If you plan to board the bus using the lift, you will need to use a
wheelchair in order to do so.

The bus will depart from Clark and Lake at 9:00 A.M. on Friday, October 7.
I do not know when the bus will be returning, other than it will be
following the convention on October 9.  I will let you know more as I know
more.

In the mean time, the Chicago Chapter is taking bus fares at meetings.
Payment should be given to Chapter treasurer Steve Hastalis.