[Iabs-talk] 5/22 NFBI BOARD MTG updated agenda

Glenn Moore glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:20:28 UTC 2011

I apologize, I meant to call for the meeting, but I had a diseaster services exercise this weekend at 2am and I was thrown off my sleep and other schedules. I see I am listed for mentoring, is that saying I will mentor as a federationist for a couple years now, or that I will have a mentor as a first time national convention traveler?

-G. Robert Moore III
(via iPhone)