[Iabs-talk] Idol Battle of the Chapters Competition

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 02:47:38 UTC 2011

Hi All,

IABS will be participating in the IABS Idol Battle of the Chapters.   This
year the theme is musicals.  We'll be singing "Defying Gravity"  from
Wicked, the Musical.  If you want to participate, please email me  off-list at
_aznor99 at aol.com_ (mailto:aznor99 at aol.com)  to let me  know.

As a reminder, IABS Idol is the student division's biggest fundraiser of
the year.  Participants are welcome to perform musical acts in the general
competition, and chapters battle each other in the annual Battle of the
Chapters.  The winning individual submission (excluding Battle of the  Chapters
submissions) will win a prize, and the winning Battle of the Chapter
submission will give that chapter bragging rights and the right to choose next
year's theme.  Participation costs $5 per person per act.

If you want to sign up for the regular competition, please email Dale
Sczweck  at _dale.sczweck at gmail.com_ (mailto:dale.sczweck at gmail.com) .  If you
want to participate with IABS in the Battle of the Chapters, please email me
at  _aznor99 at aol.com_ (mailto:aznor99 at aol.com) .  Our song is  attached.

Thanks,
and happy singing.

Regards,