[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] IABS-Idol

Patti Gregory Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Sun Aug 5 17:41:17 UTC 2012

It was probably on the Convention Bulletin.

P.S.  NFBI is on twitter as "NFBI" and on Facebook as "national Federation of the Blind of Illinois."

Please donate to our annual appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to our treasurer:  Glenn Moore Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.  Thank you.

Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
Chair, NFB Scholarship Committee
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net