[Iabs-talk] August Meeting Reminder

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:39:42 UTC 2012

Hello all,

    I wanted to send out a reminder about the August meeting of the Illinois
Association of Blind Students which will take place via conference call on
Sunday, August 12th (tomorrow) at 7:00 PM Central time. The call-in number
is (218) 936-1200, and the code to enter when asked is 4227 (IABS). Anyone
and everyone is more than welcome to join us as we plan for our upcoming
state convention in Chicago, Illinois the week of October 5-7, 2012. With
questions prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.

Thank you, and take care.

Liz

Liz Bottner

President, IABS