[Iabs-talk] Thank you to all

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 15:01:01 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all in the Chicago Chapter for meking this auction such a
success.  Though it has at times been customary for me to mention names in
this sort of nnote, I have decided not to do that this time, as I fear I
will forget to mention some people who deserve to be thanked.

Also, thank you to all of you throughout the state for a fine Christmas
certificate order.  I was surprised to have received an email from Santa who
was elated that his wife decided that he had put fourth sufficient efforts
to keep their union in tact.  He was especially thankful for those of us in
NFBI for saving him from dyer circumstances.  She did however, present the
caveat that this situation could all happen again next year if there is too
much clutter within their kingdom up north.

Translated another way, he is counting on us to help him again next year.

Thank you to all who participated in both Christmas events.