[Iabs-talk] Holiday Note

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sat Dec 22 17:04:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This is the latest we have ever sent out a Christmas note.  We are all a bit behind this year.  Hope you are all happy and well.

Where to begin?

Francisco started a new job in June.  He is now working in the Cardiac Electro Physiology Lab at Swedish Covenant Hospital.  The commute is longer but he has no on-calls and no weekends.  He also became a member of St. James Lutheran Church.

Patti just returned from  a trip to D.C. where she actually saw the President and Mrs. Obama.  Very exciting stuff!

Johnathon graduates in June.  He will have his B.A. in History from the University of Illinois.  He also continues to work in Urbana.  His immediate plan is to stay an extra year in Urbana.  We will be very proud to see him graduate.

Julia is applying to colleges as diverse as University of Washington in Seattle and University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.  She just finished serving as the pianist for her school Musical, “Something Happened on the Way to the Forum.”  She is also taking 4 AP  classes.  No, I don’t think she sleeps much.

We started the year with a trip to Belize.  The photo in this note is from that trip.  We took a week and traveled to Seattle late this year.  Did some college visiting and some mountain climbing.

Our next big trip will be a cruise in January.  All four of us plus  Patti’s mom and Paula are traveling on the Navigator of the Seas to the Western Caribbean.  Can’t wait!

Happy Holidays to all.  Love Francisco, Patti, Johnathon, and Julia.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net