[Iabs-talk] Merry Christmas from the Meyers

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 24 04:11:59 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Well, another year is soon coming to a close.  For us, the year was
stressful at times but very good overall.

Teresa is feeling much better now than she did a year ago, thanks to
successful hip replacement surgery surgery which she had in March, and
successful knee replacement surgery in June.

She is continuing to work as a receptionist for a sign company in Melrose
Park, where she continues to wow coworkers and customers with her special
personal touch.

David has kept busy as president of a local chapter of the NFB, as well as
being a statewide coordinator and mentor of an NFB program.  He is also
volunteering some on the national level with this same program.

Probably the best news for us is that we both have our health and we feel
better than we did a year ago.  For that, we feel greatful.

In closing, we wish to thank all of you for the love and support you have
given us over the year.  Happy holidays to all from David and Teresa.