[Iabs-talk] Hotel On-Site visit

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Feb 11 01:56:18 UTC 2012

We need someone to take our checklist and review a Naperville hotel.  This
is easy, you have an appointment and go through the checklist and walk the
hotel to be sure you can answer all questions. It would be best if the visit
could be done before 2/23 when our board meets.  Can I get a volunteer?
Please e-mail me offlist at pattichang at att.net.

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for "NFBI".

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org