[Iabs-talk] Certificate orders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 19:28:57 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we are still doing shopping certificates for a
fundraiser.  Did you all forget about that?  I am taking orders and will do
so until April 1.

You can place your orders by either calling or emailing me.  My phone line
and my inbox are open and waiting for your orders.  So, have a grate day,
and when you think of NFBI, that special someone you wish to treat, or a
special restaurant or store you'd like to try, shopping certificates are
just right for you.  With shopping certificates, everybody wins.  So, place
your order and join the NFBI winners circle.