[Iabs-talk] One is the loneliest number

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 12:28:44 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, there was a group called 3-dog night who educated us on
just how lonely the number one could be.  And so it is, with only one
certificate order so far, my heart is breaking and my certificate file
appears to look all too much like Old Mother Hupboards cupboard.

This does not have to stay that way.  In fact, it should not stay that way.
We have the month of March to fill our certificate file.  Please, everyone,
help in this mission.

You can do so by sending your orders to me at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net or by
calling them in at 708-209-1767.

Yes, just like that old wine producer, Ernest and Julio Gallow, we at NFBI
do appreciate your support.