[Iabs-talk] Chicago chapter fundraiser April 11

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 17:59:41 UTC 2012

Hello Chicago Chapter Members,

Again this year, we are doing a Fundraising day with Beggars Pizza.  This
fundraiser will occur on April 11.  This is an amazing way to fundraise, as
all you will have to do is eat.  So, come early, come hungry, and be ready
to eat plenty.

Along with this note, I am attaching the flyer you will need to varify you
are supporting the Chicago Chapter.  Please print and distribute widely.