[Iabs-talk] Washington Seminar fact sheets

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 23 13:03:10 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

For anyone who is interested in downloading copies of the Washington Seminar
fact sheets for 2012, they may be a bit harder to find than in past years,
but not all that hard to find.  This is how I found them

1.  Go to www.nfb.org.
2.  Click on the topic index.
3.  Click on W.
4.  Click on Washington Seminar.  Perhaps it is a statement on how far we
have come with technology, but this year,each fact sheet is presented as a
PDF document.  Remember the days not so long ago when PDF for those of us
who were computer users were such a nightmare?  If you still have trouble
accessing these documents, please let me know off list and I can send them
to you as txt files.  I need to convdrt them in order to put them on the
NewsLine information channel, so it will not be a big deal to forward them
to anyone who needs them.