[Iabs-talk] Certificate orders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 20:46:56 UTC 2012

Tis a month after Christmas, I'm looking around.
But not one certificate order I've found.
With fundraising projects to foster and share, I'm hoping and pleading you
all will be there.
There's groceries and clothing and gas we must buy, and even some
restaurants you may like to try?
So between now and March, call or e-mail me with certificate orders for our
NFB.

You will have the month of February to place your order with David Meyer.
You may call him at 708-209-1767 or email him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Also, it would be very helpful if you would indicate on your order the
amount you wish to spend on each type of certificate, as well as the
preferred certificate denomination.

Remember, funds will keep us together, make us better than ever.