[Iabs-talk] certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 12:40:15 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Please remember that we still have our Shopping Certificates program.  Like
the Maytag repairman before me, I have become quite lonely due to a lack of
activity in this program.

Please remember that shopping certificates will allow you to help the
federation while you shop for groceries, entertain yourself or significant
others at a restaurant, go for a special day with a hair stylist, buying
items of interest over the internet and well, the list goes on and on.

To place a certificate order, please call me at 708-209-1767 or email me at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

You can find the certificate list on NewsLine.  You can email me to request
a list, or you may access the list on the Manna website
www.mannaexpress.net.

Opperators are standing by to take your order so don't delay!  Order today!