[Iabs-talk] At Large Agenda revised

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 16:58:59 UTC 2012

See revised agenda below.

Hi everyone.  Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 7/8/12 at 7:00
pm.  All are welcome.  Please call

218-936-1200 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.  Please contact me
with any questions or agenda ideas you may have.  Thanks and we look forward
to your participation.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 7/8/12

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

State report-Patti Chang

Program: Newsline Demonstration - Patrick Olson and Jenny Keller

Old business

New Business

Leslie will appoint At Large constitution committee by next meeting

 Adjournment